This time on SpeakBeasty...
- It's a tri-lingual episode with Aureo, Marjolaine, and Shannen!
- The Phoenix Register: We think filming starts in February? Maybe? Also, a universe is apparently bigger than a world.
- "It's way too expensive and we don't want it."
- Owl Post: Leta's mental health struggles are not something Newt is equipped to deal with.
- Main Discussion: Marjolaine takes us through what she found out from her Q&A with Brontis Jodorowski, who played Nicolas Flamel!
- "That's why we felt so bad after the movie - because we didn't have Nicolas Flamel giving us croissants."
- "We are the perfect and only Fantastic Beasts podcast."
- How was Flamel's pursuit of immortality different than Voldemort's and Grindelwald's?
- “Yo - a wind could blow you away. Shut up.”
- "We had too many women already."
- "The Wizarding World, where they still use owls in the 90's and don't have phones."
- The Newt Case: The Erkling!
Podcast Question: Do you think Nicolas Flamel and/or alchemy will play a bigger role in future movies?