This time on SpeakBeasty...
- "Look at us. Who would've thought."
- We are officially announcing our 2030 retirement.
- Phoenix Register: RIP Danielle Hugues. /* Plus, we now have dates for the Fantastic Beasts exhibit at the Natural History Museum in London.
- "I always hope Warner Bros. is not listening."
- Owl Post: "It's out of her hands now."
- "But also, I just shouldn't be spending money anyways because I'm poor."
- We discuss WWI veterans in Fantastic Beasts and what their experiences would've been like.
- "They came to Europe and then...what did they do for a year?"
- "It was less than 50 but more than 14."
- "I don't care which side I'm on, I only care where the dragons are."
- "I forgot the law existed." - Newt
- "More like EverMORON."
- Time Turner: Chinese New Year!
- "Just don't set things on fire."
Podcast Question: Do you think wizards were involved in WWI? If so, how do you think they participated?