This time on SpeakBeasty...
- Tales from Quarantine!
- Phoenix Register: New Wizards Unite game features, new audiobooks narrated by Jude Law, and sneak peeks of the MinaLima illustrated edition of Sorcerer's Stone.
- "I haven't touched his face, my bad."
- Owl Post: Fancy creative Grindelwald magic!
- We continue our Crimes of Grindelwald movie breakdown.
- Who are these people?
- "It wasn't half of New York, I measured it."
- "Smells like a teenager!"
- "Who is this guy and why is he allowed to lurk at ministry hearings?"
- "Are they going to kiss?"
- Petition for a Ministry section of UO!
- "Also, he kills babies! He's the worst!"
- This is Amy's favorite scene in the entire movie.
- "Aha, I would love a body-less handshake."
Podcast Question: Do you think that knowing a minor character’s name in a movie is important? If so, how do you think they should have been introduced?